Position – Assistant Engineer – HVAC – MEP
Company – Rambøll
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
We invite you to bring your strong knowledge of AutoCAD / Revit into play as you co-ordinate with Project Manager and Senior Engineer/Technical Manager/Principal Engineer and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design calculations and drawings To succeed in this role you must have B.Tech/ M.Tech in HVAC Engineering with 8 to 12years of professional experience in the relevant field Are you our new Engineer/Senior Engineer – HVAC MEP? Click the apply-button to send your application.
You will join our REC department
As our new Senior Engineer – HVAC MEP you will be part of a world class, innovation driven engineering design centre owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Design of HVAC, Water Supply, Drainage & firefighting ventilation another mechanical system.
- Heat load calculation with HAP, Hevacomp or IES, ventilation calculation, water supply sizing & drainage calculation.
- Able to calculate the pressure drop calculation for ducts & pipes.
- Equipment capacity sizing & selection of equipments.
- MEP coordination & checking.
- Certify the layout / model in Revit/ CAD.
- Safety installations and Security installations.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Must possess B.Tech/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 3to 6years of professional experience.
- Must possess the ability to develop complex designs, drawings, and calculations with minimal guidance from other senior staff
- Must possess sound knowledge on understanding aspects of Design Basis Reports, be competent in designing Mechanical Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems (CAV and VAV) solutions for buildings.
- Should have knowledge of calculation soft wares such as IES , TEKNOsim, Hevacomp, Trane/Trace 700, HAP, and BSim.
- Should have knowledge of 3D design software such as Revit and MagiCad. And preferable also software like Navisworks and Solibri.
- Should have experience in working with the Middle East and the UK and be familiar with regional standards and regulations; and be interested in working with the Nordics
- Must possess mechanical design experience in the engineering service sectors including Office, Residential, Commercial, sports facilities healthcare facilities, and hotels.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Should be passionate about engineering with an attitude of absolute intolerance for non-compliance in relation to people safety, environment or product quality. Should have a flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines and can be relied on to meet deadlines. Should be committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience and knowledge base. Must possess professional English language skills (written and verbal). Should be able to communicate clearly with the drafting team by sketches. Should be able to work in a team and support, mentor and develop junior engineers
B.Tech/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 3to 6years of professional experience as an HVAC Engineer in Building projects.
Welcome to our Buildings division
As one of the top 10 building designers in the world, Ramboll works on more than 10,000 building projects each year. 4,000 experts across the world specialise in creating more innovative, sustainable and liveable buildings. We place particular emphasis on our liveable buildings concept where we balance the cultural, social and physical values of buildings, to improve the quality of life for building users.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.