Position – Deputy Engineer – CAB Shop
Company – Tata Technologies
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Designation: Deputy Engineer
Department: CAB SHOP
Job Location: Pimpri, Pune
Experience: 1-5 Years
Education Qualification: Technical Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
Position Summary: Objectives:
- BIW Mfg Shop activities execution
- Daily Work management
- Knowledge of BIW sheet metal Fixt ures Assembly and proving
- Knowledge of the BIW manufacturing process
- Knowledge of CMM Inspection of BIW stamping parts and Assemblies
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Plan and allocate the work to the team and guide them to meet delivery target timelines
- Project management at the daily level by coordination with various agencies.
- Daily shop management including allocation, prioritization of work, deciding offloading activities, discipline, shift scheduling, 5S maintenance, etc.
- Guide workforce for safe working. Horizontal deployment of safety, cost, productivity & quality improvements across ERC.
- Productivity improvement initiatives to improve operation efficiency
- Coordinate with Manufacturing for improved quality and timely delivery.
- Participate in innovation by patents, notarizations, VAVE, and Cost saving in main. Activities, suggestion schemes, Kaizen, etc.
Communication Touch points (Mandatory) Internal External Entity Nature of Communication Entity
Nature of Communication
- Knowledge of BIW Mfg process and shop Floor management Designers Daily work management for timely delivery of BIW manufacturing
- Machine ShopKnowledge of the machining process to enable the machining of sheet metal dies
- Purchase Tool Assembly for Die machining
- Proving Sheet metal dies Production Pressing operations and successfully proving Cab Mfg
- Knowledge of BIW manufacturing process ProductionManufacturing of sheet metal dies and fixtures GD & TKnowledge of GD & T, QA
- Understanding of Drawings for critical to quality identification and striving for achievement