Position – Application Developer- CAD Customization
Company – Tata Technologies
Exp. – 1 to 3 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- programming basics
- Protoolkit, C++
- Parametric Creo
- knowledge of Creo Application Development using Protoolkit
- Any Customization of CAD ( Additional)
- understanding of C++
- Effective coordination and communication
- Solving issues / RCA
- Should be in charge of CREO Customization apps’ technical solution architecture.
- Should be in charge of acquiring technical specifications for CAD Customizations.
- Development of CAD (Creo) applications utilising C++ programming, Protoolkit, and scripting.
- excellent knowledge of data structures, OOPs, and memory management
- extensive Visual Studio use, ideally in the construction of large-scale applications, for C++ development and debugging.
- Integration, testing, and user guidance for application use and instruction.
- Support deployment activities using Creo Apps and Creo features.
Minimum Qualification & Specialization:
B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical)
Minimum Yrs of Experience: 2Maximum
Yrs of Experience: 3
- good in programming and communication.
- Must be driven and goal-oriented.
- Be prepared to work in shifts as necessary.
- The job is done at the client’s location, and every other Saturday is a day off.
- The project is for the automotive industry, thus engineering knowledge is a need.
- The worker should be enthusiastic to pick up new skills.
CAD Customization, c++, Creo