Position – Junior executive – Incoming
Company – Siemens
Exp. – 3 to 4 years
Location – Aurangabad, IN
Stores Junior Executive
Clean energy’s future is in our hands. Join us and make it your mission to see that these concepts are implemented.
Without our Support divisions, many procedures wouldn’t function properly. Therefore, we are seeking skilled and committed individuals who can creatively and shrewdly respond to inquiries from coworkers, customers, or other situations that present themselves. Join us and let’s concentrate on what’s really important: improving people’s lives globally by utilising cutting-edge ideas and technology.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- As per the production schedule, you will be in charge of receiving and distributing materials to the shop floor in kits.
- You’ll update the SAP/WMS software’s daily material transactions.
- For efficient material feeding, you’ll be in charge of coordinating production and the production planning team.
- You are in charge of doing a Physical Inventory in accordance with a predetermined cycle.
- You’ll be in charge of keeping the stores and warehouses operational.
- You’ll be in charge of maintaining efficient inventory control and making sure that there are enough resources on hand to achieve production goals.
- You’ll be in charge of managing the team.
- While doing store operations, you’ll be accountable for maintaining order, cleanliness, 5S, EHS, and safety standards.
- Implementing optimal working practices in your role will be your responsibility.
We are looking for a candidate who must have-
- Mechanical, industrial, and production engineering diploma (All semesters passed in the First attempt)
- You have three to four years of experience managing stores and handling a lot of material every day.
- You must be proficient in using applications like SAP, MS Office, warehouse management, etc.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
Your online application will be received with anticipation. To help us evaluate your suitability for the position, please make sure you fill out every section of the application form to the best of your abilities.
About the Company
This is Siemens. Over 377,000 brains working together are creating the future, one day at a time. We’re committed to excellence and equality, and we want applicants to submit materials that reflect the variety of the areas we serve. Bring your imagination and inquisitiveness to help us create the future.
Although this position is situated in Aurangabad, you may be required to travel to other cities as needed for business, so be prepared to go wherever your adventure takes you.
Visit Siemens’ website at https://www.siemens.com/in/en/home.html to learn more.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time