Position – Product Support Engineer, Repairs
Company – Metso Outotec
Location – Vadodara, GJ, IN / Surabaya, ID / Vereeniging, ZA
Primary Location: Vadodara, GJ, IN Surabaya, ID Vereeniging, ZA
Repairs Product Group, Professional Services Business Line
Location: Vadodara – India, Vereeniging (ZAVERE) – South Africa, Surabaya (IDSURA)Indonesia
The Metso Outotec Repairs business is managed by the Repairs Product Group. In order to repair and refurbish both Metso Outotec and equipment from other manufacturers, Metso Outotec runs a network of Service Centers. The goal of every repair and maintenance task we perform is to increase the equipment’s productivity, dependability, and safety. In order to accurately examine, repair, and put equipment back into service, our Service Centers provide a broad variety of services. We provide services to clients in the mining and aggregates industries as well as other global industrial areas. The Repairs Product Group’s development of lucrative goods and services and provision of technical assistance to the market sectors in carrying out repair cases are two of its main responsibilities.
We are looking for a motivated, results-driven Product Help Engineer, Repairs who can work well with many stakeholders to offer Service Centers worldwide with a high level of technical support to address problems with all sorts of repairs for mining and aggregate equipment. Troubleshooting, evaluating wash/wear/cracks, vibration problems, addressing manufacturing/repair variations, redesigning replacement components, helping with complicated Repairs proposals, and other technical support activities are just a few examples. Additionally, the function entails contributing technical expertise to efforts to build products or services.
The preferred location for this role is either in Vadodara – India, Vereeniging (ZAVERE) – South Africa, Surabaya (IDSURA)Indonesia
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- provide the highest calibre technical knowledge in the fields of technical problem-solving, workshop operations, and repair services.
- Give technical assistance with enquiries or issues relating to repairs
- Participate in the management of consumer complaints or technical warranty claims
- Manage technical knowledge (work instructions for repairs, information databases, product databases, NCRs, etc.)
- Contribute to technical documentation, including manuals, workbooks for services, and eCatalogs
- Make sure that cases are handled methodically using the workflow/ticketing system in accordance with the predetermined response and resolution times and with sufficient resolution details.
- Activities that support product development and repairs
- Technical support for complicated offers in Market Areas
- To create work scope and methods for specialised, one-of-a-kind, or extremely difficult repair instances, support market areas
- additional tasks as given
- The position may require going to job sites and interacting with clients.
To succeed in this role, you will need
- mechanical engineering bachelor’s degree with at least three years of professional experience
- exceptional customer service abilities.
- knowledge of different repair processes, procedures, and work techniques, preferably in the mining or aggregates sectors
- working knowledge of the repair and/or manufacturing industries
- strong communication abilities in both writing and spoken
- Ability to work well with many stakeholders across different time zones and has planning and coordination abilities
- knowledge of Metso Outotec technologies on a technical level
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office and CAD applications
- Having an engineering degree or relevant experience
We’re searching for a self-starter that can function well on their own in a global matrix company with a variety of cultures. We provide you with a work that is both intriguing and difficult in a global setting, along with many opportunities to advance your professional and personal development in a business that is a leader in the field of minerals and metals processing technologies.
For further information about this role, please contact Mike Santaluce, VP, Repairs Product Group