Position – MANAGER -NBD- INDUSTRIAL AND POWER TOOL CONSUMABLE
Company – TATA Steel
Exp. – 3 to 5 year(s) of Experience
Salary – ₹ 8,00,000 to 12,00,000 P.A.
Location – Jamshedpur, IN
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To regularly interact with Customers to understand Market requirements along with the Sales Team.
- Convert these market requirements into technical specifications for development.
- Identification and development of New EPA / Supplier.
- Stabilization and nurturing of Suppliers as per the need of the organization.
- Product Standardisation / Product Specification finalisation.
- Identification and coordination with design agencies and develop product technical documents/drawings (as applicable).
- Conduct field trials and testing for new product acceptance.
- Product life cycle management.
- Product Training, demo in the field, plan marketing activities.
- Identify any chronic issue in the market and related product modification/improvement cycle development.
Minimum Qualification: BE/B-Tech/B.Sc-Engg in Mechanical Engineering with Industry knowledge on welding & power tools consumables
Experience Range: Min 3-5 years of Experience in supply source development of welding / Power Tools accessories design/fasteners / Standard / Product Spec. Finalisation etc.
Technical Skills required: Related IS / DIN standards and Quality check standards and design exposure will be added advantage.
Required Candidate profile: 4-5 years experience of Supply Source development of welding/Powertool
Established in 1907 as Asia’s first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the world’s second-most geographically diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.