Position – Asst./Manager Procurement
Company – TATA Steel
Exp. – 3 to 5 year(s) of Experience
Location – Kharagpur, West Bengal, IN
- Planning and Procurement of Raw Material – Turned Races, Steel Balls, Rollers Cage, etc from domestic and import Sources
- Order Processing as per approved terms, Import Bill Verification as per PO terms and coordination with Accounts for payment release
- Monitor the Bearing Grade Steel Prices in domestic and International market and make MIS on monthly basis
- Coordination with Receiving Inspection, Stores, Transporters for materials supply, inspection and issue to production as per plan.
- Knowledge of different Inco terms and import purchase / domestic purchase process and order processing through SAP .
Minimum Qualification- B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Required Candidate profile
- Experienced in Procurement
Education- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.