Position – Executive – Reliability
Company – TATA SIA Airlines Limited
Location – Delhi, IN
The job requires analysis of the aircraft system performances, component performances so that the effectiveness of the aircraft maintenance program can be ascertained & subsequent periodicity are adequate
- Collects required data on all aircraft systems and calculates the defect rate for the aircraft chapter ATA’s for necessary corrective and preventive actions.
- Monitoring of daily defects, technical delays and calculation of Technical Dispatch reliability.
- Collects the defect data on daily basis for analysis of the defects of repetitive nature and reporting of repetitive defects to the concerned.
- Conducting event analysis and other technical investigations as needed and suggest improvements for effective Maintenance Program.
- Preparation and distribution of the Engineering Statistical Report to the concerned including regulatory authority.
- Preparation of other fleet performance reports as required by the management.
- Conduct of Reliability Review Meeting at intervals defined in CAME.
- Tracking of the components on the fleet for calculation of MTBUR and component reliability including identification of the rogue unit.
- Monitoring of the AD and SB compliance on the fleet as decided in AD Review Meeting.
- Monitoring and recording of the weight and balance data including weight growth on the fleet.
- Monitoring of the repeat inspections arising out of SB and structural damage.
Skills & Attributes
- Good communication skills
- Good standard of computer literacy (MS office applications)
- 2 years of working in the aviation industry out of which minimum 1 year of working experience in Engineering/Tech Records/CAMO
- Degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering or 3 years DGCA approved course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering