Position – Product Engineer II
Company – TE Connectivity
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
TE Connectivity’s Product Engineering Teams optimize existing products from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers or other employees. They maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies. They also initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements and may support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements. They are the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE.
What your background should look like:
- Work with global multi-functional project teams
- Developing MVP protocols using templates and reviewing with team
- Drafting TMV ( Test Methods Validation) protocols and preparing validation reports
- Drafting OQ/PQ protocols, reviewing with manufacturing and quality engineers and releasing
- Reviewing vendor capability and process tooling changes
- Creating detailed Engineering Drawings, update existing drawings as per change requests
- Creating change plans and releasing documents
- Properly document and internally communicate all technical discoveries, inventions, and intellectual property. Maintain confidential and proprietary information and communications as property of TE
Education/ Critical Experience
- Bachelor’s in engineering (Mechanical); M.S. in Engineering a plus.
- Demonstrated product development experience in medical domain
- Minimum three or more years of related Medical product design and development engineering experience.
- Proven experience in MVP, TMV, OQ/PQ and product development related documentation process
- Fair knowledge of product validation documentation process
- Proven technical contribution through creative product design
- Well versed with product lifecycle management process
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.