Position – Design Engineer (Automotive Interior Trims)
Company – Tata AutoComp
Exp. – 0 – 3 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Minimum 0 to 3 years of experience in Interior Trim Components, Hard trim (Pillar Trim, Scuff Plates, Quarter trim, and Liftgate), and soft Trim (Headliner, Floor carpet, Trunk trims)
- Good experience in analyzing styling data and mounting concept creation.
- Strong knowledge of Plastics, Plastic Material selection, molding, etc.
- CAD Software: CATIA / UG NX with the ability to position and manipulate models, as well as cut sections, dimension, and conceptualize designs.
- Candidates expected from the passenger Car industry.
- Knowledge in CATIA V5.
- Strong organizational, program management, leadership, and communication skills are required.
- Result-oriented, energetic self-starting leader with the ability to direct cross-functional teams.
Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd. (TACO), was established in October 1995 by the Tata Group with the aim of participating in and catalyzing the modernization of the Indian automotive components industry. The TACO group, with its 24 manufacturing plants, 5 engineering centers and three export-oriented units, is rapidly expanding its business within India as well as Overseas. Its current OE customers include DaimlerChrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra and Mahindra, Piaggio, Tata Motors, Toyota, and Volvo.
Address – TACO HOUSE, DAMLE PATH, OFF LAW COLLEGE ROAD, ERAN, DWANE, PUNE, Maharashtra, India