Position – Junior Engineer / Associate Engineer – SMT Maintenance
Company – Bharat FIH
Exp. – 2 – 7 years
Location – Chennai, TamilNadu, IN
- To ensure SMT/ Back end Line readiness and Maintain the Machines for smooth and efficient operation 24 X 7.
- Monitor and maintain the department/ line KPIs assigned- Downtime, yield, scrap, repair, and maintenance cost, operating safety, and environmental aspects.
- Ensure smooth running of SMT& FAP lines by maximizing the uptime in shifts
- Monitor the performance metrics and work on them to maintain and achieve the targets
- Support product changeovers and preventive maintenance for the lines assigned
- Spare / Asset Management in shifts for the lines assigned
- Support for the Installation and layout changes of SMT/FAP lines in shifts
- Assists for the NPI activities and Process improvements
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting of electrical/pneumatic circuits
- Hands-on experience in mechanical assembly and alignment process
- Knowledge on SMT and back-end equipment and process.
- Working experience in similar industries.
Interested candidates shall send their applications to [email protected] (Subject Line: Job Code: SMTME001 (Junior / Associate Engineer – SMT Maintenance)
Immediate Joiners will be preferred
ABOUT Bharat FIH
Bharat FIH, a subsidiary of FIH Mobile Ltd, a Foxconn Technology Group Company, is India’s leader in manufacturing and services of handset and wireless communications. We have been part of the Indian growth story since 2015, leading an unparalleled manufacturing revolution. Currently, Bharat FIH is one of the largest Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) in the country serving local and international brands.