Position – BIW Structure Design and Development Engineer
Company – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Roles & Responsibility:
– Body in White: – Design & development of concepts per the product development milestones & cross-functional requirements.
- Life Cycle Management of BiW
- Extended support for the Body in White projects, Provide innovative solutions and concepts, Interactions with cross-functional teams.
- Development of the components in Siemens NX as per methodology & documenting it in PLM system for downstream processes.
- Creation, documentation and archiving of all necessary joining elements according to methodology.
- Taking care of manufacturing, assembly & tolerance requirements, supporting for the release management activities.
- Ensure effective communication with Business partners, Innovation & Knowledge sharing with in the team.
- Domain knowledge of Body in white.
- Knowledge of joining elements, manufacturing, tolerance & assembly processes.
- Overall knowledge of vehicle development systems.
- Knowledge and experience in constructing parts in Siemens NX & PLM systems.
- Experience in information gathering and benchmarking.
- Daimler methodology, systems, and processes know-how.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- High team spirit, learning attitude & Driven to win attitude.
- Exposure to intercultural aspects and the German language.
Qualifications – External
BE/Btech/Mtech – Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 2-5 Years of experience.