Position – Mechanical Draftsman
Company – Selec Controls
Exp. – 0 – 2 years
Location – Navi Mumbai, IN
Position: Mechanical Draftsman (R & D)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proficient make 2D, 3D & Product assembly with CAD Software (Solidworks)
- Design Verification & Validation
- Part Validation & Report generation
- Project documentation
- Have knowledge & applicability of GD & T
- Able to handle assigned work / Projects independently & timely
- Hands-on or knowledge of the use of measurement techniques & tools
- Production trouble shoot i.e. Able to resolve issues independently
- Able to interact well with vendors, Team, etc
Key Skill :
- Proficiency with CAD, SolidWorks, and Microsoft Office (Must)
- Good communication
- Good team-working skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, and committed
- An excellent grasp of engineering and design principles
- Basic Knowledge of Material: Plastic & Metal
- Basic Knowledge of manufacturing process Plastic /sheet metal
- Basic Knowledge of Plastic injection mold
Education: Fresher or 1-2 yrs Experience, Diploma Mechanical
About Selec Controls Pvt Ltd:
We are a Company in the field of Industrial Measurements and Controls.
We operate in the fields of Electrical Measurements/Controls, Monitoring/Time relays, Temperature/Process control, PLC/HMI products, and Power electronics.
We are a technology-driven company; having complete Indigenous Development; and ever-increasing capabilities in Electronic, Software, and Mechanical Engineering.
We manufacture around 2 million products a year, with highly automated processes, a facility spread over 1 lac sq. ft. in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. We are currently in a very exciting phase of high growth, with an increasing presence in India as well as in the international markets. At present, we have sales subsidiaries in Germany and USA, and Australia and export to over 60 countries. In the domestic market, we have a strong 200+ distributor network with excellent sales & service support.
Our aim is to be a Global Engineering Powerhouse and a globally recognized brand in our field; and to design innovative products and processes to solve the needs of a maximum number of customers, in the shortest time and best value. We also wish to be a major contributor in nation-building, through the opportunity provided to engineers to pursue core engineering, which is a critical need in India at the moment.
Our Culture & Ethos:
We are happy to share that we have a flat organizational structure, strongly supported by meritocracy that helps all bright employees to grow faster. Our seniors, who are domain/functional experts aptly play their role as facilitators and mentors and continuously work on upgrading Technology Capability.
We live the culture of Trust, Collaboration, Excellence and Freedom at work. Employees are encouraged and empowered to take charge of their work and career. We believe that one finds real joy in creating Excellence and we give all possible opportunities to learn through experience to our young engineers. Our principles and philosophy, is weaved unto our culture of openness and honesty, to resolve the challenges that we encounter in the course of our work.