Position – Apprentice Trainee
Company – Tata AutoComp
Exp. – 0 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd. (TACO), was established in October 1995 by the Tata Group with the aim of participating in and catalyzing the modernization of the Indian automotive components industry. The TACO group, with its 24 manufacturing plants, 5 engineering centers, and three export-oriented units, is rapidly expanding its business within India as well as Overseas. Its current OE customers include DaimlerChrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra and Mahindra, Piaggio, Tata Motors, Toyota, and Volvo.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Initiating the Purchase Order (PO) Technical & Non-Technical functions.
- Support to the purchasing team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Any Graduate with excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills.
Perks and Benefits
Role: Procurement & Supply Chain – Other
Industry Type: Automobile (Automobile Dealers)
Department: Procurement & Supply Chain
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Role Category: Procurement & Supply Chain – Other