ASSPL is hiring | Project Engineer |
Position – Project Engineer
Company – ASSPL – Karnataka
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Scope of work for operations engineering resource – Basis the above points the Operations engineering resource will perform the following tasks.
- Work on the Material handling equipment like conveyors, sorters, VRC design development and up-gradations, work will also involve to support the automation team to help develop RFPs, validate technical specifications and work on drawing approvals
- Able to Build, simulate, and optimize the fulfillment center operational process flow models using FlexSim, Demo 3D or any other simulation and optimization software packages
- Carry out vendor launch calls to ensure design, and manufacturing happens as per sequence of installation
- Support the site-level team by visiting sites/validating quality of installation and support by planning the site activities
- Work on cost saving/value engg initiatives
- Develop new vendors based on Amazon standards Carry out training/improvement points with vendors on “quick installation designs” / standard quality installation practices
-Inspect facilities in accordance with corporate standards and procedures relating to material handling, processing and storage.
Engineering in Mechanical or related discipline with 3-4 years of working experience
- Experience in discrete event simulation, design optimization, engineering process design, and data analysis,
- Understand process flows, analyze data, and effectively represent in a simulation model to achieve better correlation and process improvement.
- Recognized experience in equipment design and layout of mechanical handling/conveyance/packaging systems.
- In-depth knowledge of standard industry practices including Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to travel throughout the country dependent on Project location
- Excellent working knowledge using MS Excel, AutoCAD, and related software
Coding experience with Python, SQL, and C++, Good skills using Excel, Tableau, etc