Position – Engineer (Spare parts book) – technical documentation 1
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Our solutions are a key part of most industries – electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations.
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
We are looking for a person who can work on Engineered Solutions Spare Parts books in Technical documentation competence, GECIA.
Detailed roles and responsibilities are –
- Create, update and maintain spare parts books using different authoring tools (online & offline)
- Collect, evaluate & check information required to prepare technical documentation
- Co-ordinate with different vendors for getting documentation created on time with required quality.
- Develop strong product knowledge and understanding of target audience users
- Planning & Prioritization of tasks as per customer requirements
- Ability to understand the importance of processes (best practices), follow the processes rigorously and motivate others to do the same
- Work closely with other competences from GECIA or Engineered solutions teams from OFA product companies for effective completion of technical documentation.
- Publish Spare parts books on different platforms set by division.
- Create & present monthly reports during meetings with applicants
- Create & maintain quality documentation based on needs/change in the scope.
To succeed, you will need
- Strong experience of working with different types of technical documentation – Spare parts book, instruction manual etc.
- Experience using Isodraw CADprocess
- Expert in creating Spare parts listwork(BOM) based on production BOM.
- Should have basic knowledge of engineering, service, aftermarket processes.
- Should be familiar with different authoring tools for creating Spare parts book.
- Know-how of different PDM & PLM systems
- Strong technical knowledge of compressors, dryers, generators, filters etc..
- Able to work within given time frame
- Able to plan and organize effectively with the right sense of urgency.
- Customer oriented, to be able to establish relations and networks with people inside and outside the organization.
- Proactive, positive team player,
- Good interpersonal, Strong communication skills
- People oriented who thrives on working in a dynamic, complex, and multicultural business environment.
- Self-motivated, independent, flexible & well organized.
- Accurate and diligent with an awareness to speed up execution within a pressurized environment.
- Result driven: have a drive for results, put effort to achieve results and accept accountability.
- Creativity: Ability to come up with solutions to exceptional problems out of the box.
- Have a customer Centric mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
Bachelor of engineering in mechanical engineering with minimum 2-3 years of experience in same domain.
In return, we offer you
At Atlas Copco, we have a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity. We offer positive and healthy work environment where you can work, learn and grow. As a part of the Atlas Copco Group, you also have access to global job opportunities.
City – Pune
Last Day to Apply – 07/06/2023
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.