Position – Assistant Manager Projects
Company – Suguna Foods Private Limited
Exp. – 5 to 10 year(s) of Experience
Location – Muzaffarpur, Bihar
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Formulation in co-ordination with the DGM, GM.
- Project Completion.
- Employee Retention.
- Preparation of Conceptual design & drawing for management approval.
- Preparation of Project Budget / Project schedule for approval & implementation.
- Co-ordination with the Civil Design team for the preparation of preliminary drawings and specifications.
- Co-ordination with the purchasing team and identifying the potential contractors and suppliers.
- Co-ordination with the electrical team for finalizing the electrical / plumbing requirement & identifying the potential contractors/suppliers.
- Conduct site meetings and monitor the execution of the projects from time to time.
- Monitor the status of the project on a day to day basis & interacting with contractors, suppliers for timely completion of the project.
- Assisting the facilitating department such as the accounts dept in closing the project books and transfer of assets to various regions.
- Analyzing the budget vs actuals during the execution of the project and completion.
- Cost-Effectiveness of the projects.
HR Contact details:
- Mail : [email protected]
- Mobile: 7033693972
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma / BE in Mechanical with 5+ years of relevant experience
Perks and Benefits
- As per company norms
BTech/ BE/ ME/ MTech – Mechanical
Company Profile – Suguna Foods Private Limited
- Suguna Group was founded in the year 1984 with the inception of Suguna Foods in the poultry sector by first-generation entrepreneurs.
- Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in the Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is into poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
- Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh, and Kenya.
- Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines, and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value-added eggs, ready-to-eat, and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean, and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of ‘Daily Fresh’.
- Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in the poultry industry, and now has a presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which have been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energizing rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving the livelihood of 38,000 farmers.