Position – Assistant General Manager – Soya Operations
Company – Suguna Foods
Location – Nagpur, Maharashtra
Roles and Responsibilities
- Heading the Entire Operations of Solvent Extraction Plant, Edible Oil Refinery and a 3 MW Power Plant.
- Expected to lead and guide the existing team in achieving higher process efficiency and cost control.
- Responsible for achieving annual budgeted processing quantity, cost of processing and maintenance & overall House Keeping of the plant.
- Oversee the liasioning activity with all the Licensing government departments and ensure the processing plant remains complaint with all the Legal Mandates for solvent extraction and edible oil refining.
- Exposure in commissioning of a solvent extraction plant and edible oil refinery will be an added advantage.
- Technical Head will be expected to be a team player in coaching and guiding the Technical team at the plant.
- Oversee the Labour contractors involved in day to day processing activities.
- Implement the GM directives.
- Ensure compliance of QMS and ISO processes.
- Ensuring Plant Safety and observing physical conditions of work & work practices; demonstrate capability in conceptualizing and effecting process initiatives, Kaizen and Quality Circles, to enhance efficiency.
- Specific assignment on Regional project implementation.
- Escalate issues to the management which require management attention
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in refinery plant is mandatory.
- Team handling experience is mandatory.
- Desirably with production and maintenance experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Annual Performance Bonus
Education- B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical
Exp. – 10 to 15 years
Suguna Foods Private LimitedSuguna Group was founded in the year 1984 with the inception of Suguna Foods in poultry sector by first generation entrepreneurs.
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines, and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value-added eggs, ready-to-eat, and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean, and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of ‘Daily Fresh’.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in the poultry industry, and now has a presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which have been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energizing rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving the livelihood of 38,000 farmers.