Position – Production Operator
Company – ABB
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly, and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
This is a Production Operator role at Global Grade 17, reporting to the Production Manager in Business Area Electrification (EL) located in Nashik and responsible for supervising a shift team’s progress against work plans as defined by production management to ensure the proper use of machinery, equipment and assembly lines within a production area.
- Operating and maintaining the performance of CNC punching machines for metal sheets.
- Reading the engineering drawings and converting them for fabrication.
- Inspecting parts as exit the machine.
- Measuring equipment and usage.
- Observing and following the company‘s safety rules and regulations.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in production operations.
- Qualified and experienced in using the auto cad software.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good in communication skills.
- Proven problem solving capability.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.