Position – HVAC Design Engineer
Company – Kunal Structures India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp. – 2 to 7 years
Location – Ahmedabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, design, fabricate, and install HVAC mechanical equipment to meet clients’ requirements in both large and small projects.
- Consult on the HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of production including Clean Room design, computer modeling, selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, testing, and implementation of products and systems.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
- Create and submit detailed bids that outline costs and timelines for construction or extraction projects in accordance with deadlines.
Serve as a project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and manufacturing personnel during all project phases
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree plus experience in the HVAC engineering industry
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Punctual and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Education – BE/ BTech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil
- Professional Engineer license
- Experience with 3D Modeling programs such as AutoCAD
- Preferred Female Candidates only
Send us your interest to [email protected]
We are a Class AA certified government contractor into infrastructure development.We are into construction of buildings, roads, highways and bridges, pipelines, irrigation canals, water supply and drainage and industrial structures with our projects running PAN India.The turnover of the company is 1100 crore (2018-19).For more information about the company, you may log onto https://ksipl.co.in/
Company Info – Website – www.kunalsipl.com
Address – 15th Floor, Mondeal Heights, Near Novotel Hotel, Opposite Karnavati Club, S. G Highway Ahmedabad