Position – Sales/Sr. Sales Engineer
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of new global company? Epiroc is the company demerged from Atlas Copco in April 2018, with shareholders’ and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner to the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
Mumbai Region is one of the 8 Regions within Epiroc Customer Center India. It covers the states of Maharashtra (excluding Vidharbha), Gujarat and Goa.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Engineer/Sr. Sales Engineer based at Mumbai for our Hydraulic Attachment Tools Division who will cover city of Mumbai + Surroundings and State of Gujrat. Under the umbrella of Hydraulic Attachment Tools (HAT) Division we manufacture and sale attachments like Breakers, Drum Cutters, and Buckets Crushers etc. HAT division is of one the growing divisions in Epiroc and has a very high potential to grow in Mumbai and Gujrat.
We need a focused person to build business from large pool of retail segments by marching ahead of competition and nurturing and developing distributor. This will boost revenues for Epiroc in Mumbai Region.
The position will be responsible for:
- Effective Channel Management. Nurture and develop Partners (distributor) and its resources to increase footprint in the market, growth in enquiry generation and conversion to order.
- Meeting monthly/quarterly/annual targets (quantitative and qualitative) and other KPIs as assigned.
- Strengthening of business relationships with existing customers
- Focus on enhancing market shares for the portfolio of HAT Product line.
- Motivating customers towards shifting to new technology for demolition (in co-operation with Marketing)
- Sales development activities in the territory.
- Reviewing & strengthening Territory Management in the operating domain.
- Effective communication/co-ordination with Marketing.
- Keeping control on receivables.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have around 2 yr.’s of experience (for Sales engineer) & 3-4 yr.’s (for Sr. Sales engineer) in the field of sales and/or Product Marketing. Experience in channel sales will be an added advantage.
- Graduate degree in Mechanical / Mining / Civil engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates having a postgraduate qualification in management will have an advantage.
Key competencies required for this role:
- Sales Development, Strengthening Territory Management, Effective communication / Co-ordination with Marketing, should possess good Negotiation Skill, should be competent in Value-Based Selling & at the same time build lifetime value of his customer.
Location: Mumbai, India
Why should you apply for this position?
This is an important sales position when it comes to revenue generation with retail and Key customers for the region. It works in close co-ordination with marketing to ensure the right product is being pitched for the application, build customer confidence, and win deals favourably. This position has good potential to grow as a Territory manager and further as a Key Account Manager.
The last date of application would be 26th December 2020.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com