Position – Quality Engineer
Company – Stryker Corporation
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in Medical Device
- B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical , Biomedical Engg.) Degree or equivalent work experience
- Advocate, coordinate and support Design Assurance activities
- Performs tasks under supervision
- Assists project team during new Product development
- Clearly conveys/escalates information to peers/management
- Partners and collaborate with experienced peers and cross-functional teams
- Execute on daily tasks
- Demonstrates problem solving skills/techniques
- Technical writing skills
- Participates in projects reviews or Design reviews during New Product development
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Engineering better healthcare
As an engineer at Stryker, you’ll be proud of the challenging work you’ll be doing, using cutting-edge technologies, to make healthcare better.
We are a career destination – here, you will have growth and development opportunities and an award-winning culture which will support your personal and professional development.
Our innovation creates life-changing solutions that enable people to live more active, fulfilling lives.
Our business growth creates investments, resources, new roles and businesses that drive our employees’ personal growth and provide dynamic career opportunities.
We care as much about what you can do as what you have done, helping you to discover, apply and develop your strengths and talents. We offer dynamic career opportunities that allow you to realize new experiences without changing employers.