Position – Associate-Supply chain planning
Company – Accenture
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Skill required: Supply chain planning – Warranty Management
Designation: Management Level – Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.You will be part of Supply Chain Planning Team which is responsible for end to end supply planning and executionIn Warranty Management, you will be working on defining warranty offerings; run outsourced after-sales warranty support and entitlement programs; evaluate customer feedback and planned versus actual costs of warranty coverage; use warranty data analytics to reduce cost and improve product quality; increase recoveries from suppliers and design and deploy warranty solutions. The team also works on the verification and analysis of warranty claims based on available and external resources – a portal with supporting information.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Claims Administration
- Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually. See how we embrace change and drive innovative solutions, every day.