Position – Associate Engineer
Company – Eaton
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Position’s main focus will be development of 3D models and 2D drawings of components , sub-assemblies and assemblies to support NPI , Sustaining and NTI projects.
- Contribute to product development by developing mechanical CAD drawings + 3D models of electrical and mechanical components.
- Will be responsible of supporting NPI/Innovation and Sustaining projects by developing CAD drawings and models of components , sub-assemblies and main assemblies.
- Will be working along with product engineers to understand the design concepts and translate that into model / design in appropriate CAD tool
- Will be required to complete the tasks within the stipulated time and with high quality
Education level required:
- B.E. Mechanical
Years and area of experience:
- 1 to 3 yrs
- Experience in plastic part & sheet metal part design. Awareness of plastic part, sheet metal manufacturing processes.
- Hands on experience on any CAD software, should have worked on parametric modeling, drawing detailing & Assembly build up (UGNX/Solidworks software experience will be an advantage).
- Understanding of any Product lifecycle management tool like Enovia, Windchill etc. ( Enovia exp. is desirable)
- Understanding of GD&T principles & its application’s
- Familiar with Tolerance stack up analysis.
- Experience in Sustaining engineering is desirable (i.e. execution of CO/CR) and should have an understanding of the PLM lifecycle.
- Should have good communication and Interpersonal/co-ordination skills
- Creating technical proposals, stakeholder communication, process definition.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time