Position – QA/ QC Professional
Company – Steel Strips Wheels Limited
Exp. – 3 to 8 year(s) of Experience
Location – Mehsana
Qualification: B.E/ Diploma(Mechanical or Automobile)
Experience: 3-9 years in Foundry Quality / CNC Quality/ Paint Shop Quality /CMM Environment lab or in New Product Development
Job Location: Mahesana, Gujarat
- Raw marital Inspection (Ingot Inspection)
- Mold Inspection
- Final inspection (Impact, RFT, CFT, Environment test)
- New model development activities
- Gauge checking
- Dye penetrant test
- Density testing
- Spectro meter
- UTM, DTM, Micro testing
- Roundness Tester
- Contour Machine
- Profile Projector
- Micrometer Tester
- Hardness Tester
- Profile projector, Profilometer etc.
- Profile check
- Dimension Check
- Reading and analyzing C.M.M. Reports and guiding Production supervisors for correction in V.MC CNC & H.M.C Machinery and programming
- Rejection Data Analysis.
- Process control through Q.C Tools.
- Customer handling & IPP submission.
- Clear out the NCs.
- Monthly meeting presentation preparation.
- Knowledge of Calibration & measurement activities.
- Knowledge of tools and gauges
- Exposure in Inspection and control, Process Validation, Product Development, Supplier Development, MIS Reporting, Customer Relationship Management and Complaint Handling, New Model development activities
- Steel Strips Wheels LimitedOur group is known as Steel Strips Wheels Ltd. (SSWL). We are in the business of in Design, manufacturing and marketing of Steel Wheel Rims & Alloy Wheels for Passenger cars, Utility vehicles, 2/ 3 wheelers, Tractors, Light/ Heavy commercial vehicles and OTRs. Almost all OEM are our customers.
- We have total 4 manufacturing site in all over India. Our corporate office is located in Chandigarh. Our manufacturing sites are in Dappar (Punjab), Oragadam (Tamilnadu), Jamshedpur (Jharkhand) & in Mehsana (Gujarat).
The plant is located in Mehsana north Gujarat, 75 Km from Ahemdabad and just 25 to 30 Km away from Maruti Suzuki’s Gujarat Plant. Here we are producing alloy wheels for passenger vehicles and plant’s production capacity is 1.5 million Alloy wheels per annum.
For More details please visit our website http://www.sswlindia.com