Position – Application Specialist
Company – EWAC Alloys Limited
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Location – PAN India
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meeting End-user targets.
- Understanding their welding-related applications and repair & maintenance problems.
- Recommend solutions involving EWAC products & processes.
- Demonstrate EWAC products & processes.
- Guide customers to execute the job / supervise the job.
- Documenting the job/process in the system.
- Conduct seminars.
- Give sales projections and material plan.
- Incharge of Stockist activities locally (Stockist relationship management)
- Customer Relationship Management
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Metallurgy/ Welding/ Auto/ Industrial Engineering
- Age Group Between -25 to 26 years
- Experience – Min 2 to Max. 5 years.
Perks and Benefits
- Best as per company policy
To apply for this position, please send your résumé to [email protected] and mention the position reference code in the subject line.
EWAC Alloys Limited is engaged in the manufacturing of Special Welding Electrodes, Gas Brazing Rods and Fluxes, Atomised Metal Powder Alloys, Flux-Cored Continuous Wires, Polymer Compounds & Wear Resistant Plates.
EWAC also offers Total Solution for all repair needs through a scientific & time tested approach to process industries across segments, as also to the Indian Railways
Address: EWAC ALLOYS LTD. AFL House, Lok Bharati Complex, Fifth Floor (West Side) premises Marol-Maroshi Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 059