Position – Multiple openings For Injectable Manufacturing
Company – AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICALS Pvt Limited
Exp. – 2 – 7 years
Location – Ahmedabad( Bavla, Moraiya, Changodar, Sachana ), Mehsana
Time and Venue
- 3rd January , 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM, Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 15,16,17 PHARMEZ Village: Matoda Sarkhej Bavla Road, Ahmedabad, Contact – Neha Modi
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for our below mentioned Injectable units:
- Palli Plant (Sachana, Mehsana District)
- SEZ / Matoda Plant (Ahmedabad District)
Sterile Manufacturing (Injectable/Parenteral Unit)
JOB location: Palli (Sachana Mehsana) & SEZ (Matoda Ahmedabad)
Designation: Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators
Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Bag Printing, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc.), Packing and visual inspection
Line: Bag, Ophthalmic, Packing, Visual inspection, PFS and Vial Line
Positions: (70) Production: Officer/Executive: 15 & Operator: 30
Packing & VI: Officer/Executive: 6 and Operator: 8
Machine Exposure: Groninger, Fedegari, Brevetti, 2D
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Preparation & review of BMR-BPR
- Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line: Three piece sterile eye drop filling machine operation (groninger), Nanomill Operation, autoclave (Fedegari) Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You may walk in for interview with updated CV along with copy of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and 2 passport size photograph.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on [email protected]
Below things need to follow:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend an interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our nearly 6,000 colleagues are working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry.
Today’s healthcare environment requires a new approach and new ideas. While staying true to our reputation for quality, service and value, we are reinventing our processes, our playbook and our creative partnerships. We are focused on delivering outcomes that meet important medical needs, make quality medicines more accessible and more affordable, and provide solutions for tomorrow’s health challenges.
Our leadership and global colleagues are deeply experienced and forward-thinking. We have the capabilities, scale and resources for growth and success. We are nimble and determined. We are Amneal and We make healthy possible.
Company Info – Website: https://www.amneal.com/
Address: Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 15,16,17 PHARMEZ, Village: Matoda, Sarkhej Bavla Road, Abad