Spread the love
Position – Internship – Aspen HYSYS
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
- We are part of Smiths Group a global technology company listed on the London Stock Exchange and part of the FTSE100. We apply leading-edge technology to design, manufacture and deliver innovative solutions that meet our customers’ needs. Our products and services – often hidden from view – touch the lives of millions of people every day. We serve a wide range of end markets – from healthcare, energy and petrochemicals through to threat and contraband detection, telecommunications and equipment manufacture.
About the Programme:
- The Smiths Detection Internship program provides the perfect opportunity to join a high performing Engineering team. You will work with exciting technologies, develop expertise enabling you to grow into a highly capable multi-skilled engineer.
- No previous work experience required, but you will already have a good knowledge of chemical process modelling tools- Aspen HYSYS as the primary focus is to develop the HYSYS simulation model for compressor gas seal support system.
- BE/B.Tech (Chemical/ Mechanical)
Preferred technical capabilities:
- Good understanding of chemical process modeling tools – Aspen HYSYS
- the Know-how of process flow diagrams (PFDs) and Piping & Instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Good knowledge of the equation of state, continuity equation, Bernoulli equation, psychrometric chart, partial vapor pressure concepts
- Knowledge of mass balance, heat balance & instrumentation, safety devices
- Some understanding of machine operations such as filtration, heat exchanger (shell & tube, electrical), pumps/compressor
- Excellent English skills ( verbal and written)
- Strong time management skills
- punctual and determined
- a team player
Spread the love