Position – Site Manager
Company – Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Location – Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Responsible for all shop activities regarding Preventive, Corrective, and Predictive Maintenance, Inspections, Backlogs, Major component replacement, programming and executing all planned maintenance activities, in charge of the critical parts management, stock inventory, min-max, and major components plan and execution.
- As a Site Manager, you not only have to develop the leadership capabilities of the Team Leaders but also groom the talent reporting the OM. To assist the Operations Manager (OM), manage the assets of EPIROC MINING INDIA Ltd to achieve the highest level of performance at the lowest total cost of ownership. Ensure EPIROC MINING INDIA Ltd core values for the business unit are integrated into all aspects of EPIROC MINING INDIA Ltd operation and management. Ensure that maintenance personnel and contractors adhere to safe and environmentally responsible work practices.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ engineering having minimum 5 Years of experience as Team leader and additionally 5 years as Service Engineer, experience Supervising Personnel, knowledge of inventory control.
- Job Location: Rajpura Dariba Mines, Udaipur (Rajasthan)
Key Competencies’ Required for the role:
- Strong personality, able to work independently.
- Result-oriented with a strong ability to execute.
- Well organized & Systematic.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at various levels of the organization.
- Strong written, oral & interpersonal communication skills including communication with non-technical people.