Position – Production Manager
Company – Sika Corporation
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 200 factories. Its more than 19,500 employees generated annual sales of CHF 8.11 billion in 2019.
Exciting ChallengesThis position is responsible for Safety, Daily Quality Production, Maintenance, RM & PM Inventory, Production Planning & Data entry as per the standard manufacturing practices. Position is responsible for Shop floor Management with Production Planning.
Job RequirementsDuties and Responsibilities:
- Drive all Shopfloor activities including Production, Safety, Quality and Planning.
- Responsible for manufacturing the right product, using the correct weighed RM as per the batch card and getting optimum yield.
- PLC Operation with Mixing, Blending & Injection Molding expertise.
- Maintaining daily production report and related documents.
- Maintaining log book and daily production report related documents.
- Look after periodic Maintenance of all Plant Equipment.
- To maintain and monitor the list of all machineries, utility and safety equipment.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management Systems driving to maintain 100 % first time right in respective plant.
- Better Yield Management …Control on wastage of raw material & packaging material during production process.
- Handling Internal & Contract Manpower & train them for productivity & quality manufacturing
- Follow and finetune Standard Operating Procedures.
- Better Production Cost with Control on usage of resources such as water, electricity, fuel.
- Following all the safety and health procedures lay down as well as disposal norms to protect environment
- To strictly follow the systems & procedure as per ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015.
- Knowledge & experience of IATF, TS and Safety Standards
- Daily Data Management in ERP.
Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical.
7-8’ experience in the Chemical process industry especially Adhesive & Sealant will be preferred.
o Product & machine knowledge
o Time Management
o Manpower management
o Commitment to HSE, IATF, TS, ISO 9001 & 14001 Standards
o 5S, TPM, and Strong Problem-Solving capability.
Sika is a great employer – especially for people who are interested in communicating across cultures. To find out more about what it’s like to work for Sika you can watch videos of our employees at www.sika.com/career.
Job Category – Operations/Production
Job ID – 8863BR