Position – Component Engineer
Company – Siemens Mobility
Location – Thane, Maharashtra, IN
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where the impact on the world is considered, and where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides a flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be one with our environment and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control, and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We don’t need superheroes, just superminds!
- Designing of parts & assemblies as per customer requirements in 3D modeling software NX / Solid Works.
- Detailed knowledge of Medium Voltage Air Insulated Panels and Vacuum Circuit Breakers.
- Creation of Material and BOM in SAP.
- Knowledge of Engineering Change Management: Implement necessary changes in drawings / BOM to resolve the issues raised by quality/manufacturing colleagues during the manufacturing of products.
- Knowledge of the Latest IEC.
- Coordinate with HQ colleagues for design queries/clarifications.
- Basic knowledge of Type tests carried on AIS panels.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical).
- 3D modeling software (NX/ Solid Works).
- Basic knowledge of SAP / Excel / Powerpoint.
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about the department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers