Position – Stores professional
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators, and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions, and services address the extraction, processing, and transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
The future of clean energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Many processes would not run as they should without our Support departments. This is why we are looking for dedicated and talented people who seek constantly evolving challenges, customer needs, or questions from colleagues with imaginative concepts and creativity. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new insights and the latest technology around the world.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You’ll be responsible for receipt and issuing material to the shop floor as per the production plan.
- You’ll Update daily material transactions in SAP.
- Coordinating production & production planning team for effective material feeding.
- Taking Physical Inventory as per predefined cycle
- Coordinating with various departments like Production, Operational Procurement, R&D, Installation & Project management for smooth execution of projects.
- Preparing various MIS like daily receipts, daily issues, daily rejection, and other desired reports.
- Effective inventory control, for ensuring the availability of materials to meet the production targets.
- Lead team of 6-8 employees.
- Maintain Orderliness, Cleanliness, 5S, Safety Standards while doing Store operations
- Implement best working practices within your function.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Mechanical/Industrial Engineering degree (B.E. / B.Tech)
- You’ve 7-8 years’ experience in Stores Management with the handling of the high amount of material on a daily basis
- You must have a good working knowledge of SAP/MS Office/ Warehouse Management software etc.
- You’ve strong written and verbal communication skills.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish all the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about Siemens careers at www.siemens.com/careers