Position – Solution Engineer
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Interpreting customer’s specifications and making clarifications for discussion with the customer
- Independent handling of the power plant process and component engineering
- Component engineering includes preparation of technical specifications, conducting bids evaluations, preparing supplier contracts, conducting supplier document reviews, and releasing the required information to internal and external customers. Major component are power cycle pumps, heat exchangers, chemical dosing system, sampling system, and water treatment system
- Effectively obtain, develop, and communicate technical information to both suppliers and customers (internal as well as external)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in mechanical engineering (desirable: specialization in power plant)
- 0 to 5 years related work experience in Power Plant Industry
- Functional Know-how of water-steam cycle and/or balance of plant system engineering
- Efficient in the use of MS Office software suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, and OneNote
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram (Delhi NCR), where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at www.siemens.com/careers
We’re building the technologies of tomorrow
An emerging nation like India needs modern infrastructure, robust manufacturing, reliable power, and cutting-edge healthcare systems. We’ve been heavily involved in its growth for over 100 years and will continue to help it thrive long into the future.
With 22 factories and 11 R&D centers, we’re ideally set up to turn this country’s untapped potential into continual progress. We ensure the Rapid MetroRail Gurgaon has a 99.8% punctuality rating, enable the Power Grid Corporation of India to deliver reliable energy to over 360 million people and we’re working towards bringing affordable healthcare to millions of people across the country. There are over 16,000 people helping us work towards a brighter future, from Chandigarh to Chennai, and Mumbai to Kolkata – and you could be one of them.
If you’re excited about bringing world-class technology and infrastructure to high-growth markets like India, let’s chat.