Position – ENGINEER / SENIOR ENGINEER – PRODUCT DESIGN
Company – Emerson Co.
Exp. – 2 to 7 year(s) of Experience
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Candidate will own and drive Analytical & Medical global business unit locations to fullfill Design, Engineering Project Management Documentation as per FLMC Standard Practices & Procedures
Engineer / Senior Engineer – Product Design, Grade B2 / B3, will report functionally to FLMC Analytical & Medical leader at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
- Understand Project / Work Scope, plan and deliver quality output / deliverables to meet the expected schedule and timeline
- Lead Product Design
- Should be able to work in Engineering Laboratory for Product & System Level Testing following Safety Practices & Guidelines
- Lead CAD Activities using GD&T, analysis of fits and tolerances
- Periodic Interaction with Engineering Manager thru’ Verbal & Written Communication
- Interact with other team members to meet and optimize product design requirements
- Prepare engineering documentation including bill of material
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required.
- Adherence to quality process. On time delivery & Quality of the deliverables
- Communicate and coordinate results with the team members
- Collaboratively work with other teams
- Willingness to learn is critical
- Drive various organizational initiatives
- Generate Project Metrics as per EIC-Pune and / or Business Unit Guidelines
- Contribute to EIC-Pune Assigned Initiatives
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering having relevant design exposure of @ 3-6 years in Valve Domain preferably in Analytical / Medical Valve design
- Software skills: Creo (Expert level), AutoCAD (Expert level), Microsoft office, shall know PDMLink Practices
- Good Knowledge of Analytical / Medical Solenoid Valves, Pneumatic Valves.
- Keywords: Solenoid Valve, Miniature valves, Pneumatics, Air Operated Valves, Valve Design, Pneumatic circuit diagrams, Pneumatic Flow Diagrams, Pneumatic ISO Symbol
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes like machining, stamping, plastic molding
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Working knowledge of GD&T, Tolerance Study and International Standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working player
- Good Lateral Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Respect company’s values and ethics
- A willingness to learn is critical
- Good Communication skills in Verbal English with neutral accent is desirable
- Prior Working Experience in Global Engineering Environment is preferred
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [email protected]
Emerson Electric Co.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety, and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration, and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.