Position – Engineer – Automation
Company – Mott MacDonald
Location – Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IN
- Undergo necessary training modules within stipulated timelines.
- Govern assigned project task coordination and team management.
- Automation – design, coordination, and reviews.
- Developing suitable scripts for use by other team members
- Developing solutions to enhance automation and reduce human intervention
- Drive efficiency in design
- B Tech/M Tech – Computer science/computer applications/Electronics & Communication / Telecom/Civil/Mechanical. or B. Arch
- Should have an experience of 2 – 5 years
- Strong Knowledge of Dynamo is a must
- Experience in Power tools preferred (Power BI, Power apps, Power Automate)
- Knowledge of Python, VBA, and C#
Job Profile – We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Why we’re here
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in all we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities, and employment opportunities.
We’re a global engineering, management, and development consultancy. Everywhere around the world, people’s needs and aspirations are changing, fast. That brings increasing challenges for our clients, as you seek to satisfy your stakeholders, tackle societal issues, and deliver your business strategy.
Our network of experts looks at problems from fresh angles and finds opportunities in complexity. They bring together diverse skills, experience, and insight, to turn obstacles into sustainable solutions. Our aim: to add value at every stage, for you and the lives you touch every day.
Delivering on our purpose
- We’re aware of the lasting and far-reaching impacts of the work we do. So we set out to highlight and address ripple effects, eliminating negative ones and pursuing the positive.
- Social outcomes – accessibility, inclusion, empowerment, resilience and wellbeing – are at the heart of our purpose. It’s not just words, it’s a commitment to improving lives.
- We have a relentless focus on being the best that we can be – for ourselves, our customers and their end-users – and on delivering right first time, every time.
- Connecting innovation to outcomes, we’re solving today’s problems with today’s technology. Our digital experts are helping deliver enhanced value in infrastructure – globally.
- We’re a global family of passionate innovators, problem solvers, doers and thinkers. Together we’re generous with knowledge and take pride in each other’s success as much as our own.
Our position on world issues
- As a business we are committed to responding to the world’s big issues alongside our clients’ needs, in ways that safeguard public welfare and support long-term resilience.
This is the future
- With our clients and partners, we are committed to making a positive difference. How big a difference is up to all of us. That is why we want to talk about the future we can create, together.
Collaborating to beat COVID-19
- Together we will build confidence by keeping our people well, energised and inventive, and our businesses focused on sustaining infrastructure, enterprise and social outcomes.
- 17 goals, 169 targets, all by 2030. The COVID-19 crisis is unprecedented. Aspects of behaviour will change, throwing up new challenges for the world and making us rethink priorities.
- Our planet is under pressure from many directions. Running a business responsibly is key to long-term sustainability: all decisions we make have consequences for the world.
- As an employee-owned organisation we make decisions and run our business based on fairness, openness and honesty, which lie at the heart of our values.
- Read our core publications and papers related to social outcomes, cities, digital, energy, environment, resilience, transport, water, and more.