Position – Associate Engineer – Mechanical
Company – Eaton Corp.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
- Should have working knowledge and hands-on experience of CAD tools like AutoCAD/Solid Works/ProE and able to design 3D models & 2D drawings using standard modeling practices & drawing practices.
- Develops and prepares engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, specification sheets considering all standards and DFA/DFM knowledge.
- Works with other engineering and cross-functional disciplines on product development. Has awareness of PLM software for the complete life cycle of a product (SAP) and drawing release processes (ECN), ECO/ECR.
- Working knowledge on how to address/communicate any technical issue with local/global forums.
- Education Level- B.E./B.Tech Mechanical
- Experience required- (0-2 Years)
Technical Knowledge- Basics on the Manufacturing knowledge Design 3D models & 2D drawings using standard modeling practices & drawing practices.
Soft Skills– Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with various cultures across the globe
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
- At Eaton, we’re dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because that’s what really matters. And we’re here to make sure it works.
- Today, the world runs on critical infrastructure and technology. Planes. Hospitals. Factories. Data centers. Vehicles. The electrical grid. These are things people depend on every day. And the companies behind them depend on us to help solve some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet. At Eaton, we’re dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable.
- We are a power management company made up of over 92,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely, and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee at Eaton to think differently about our business, our communities—and the positive impact we can have on the world.
Employees around the world
- At Eaton, we make what matters work. By making power safe, efficient and reliable, we improve the quality of life for those who experience our products and services. We have the power to make a difference and we do every day.
We make what matters work.
- We’re a power management company, but more importantly, what we do improves the quality of life and the environment. Our products, technologies and services make a difference in the world.
Get to know us
- We help our customers solve their greatest power management challenges through our industry leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and vehicle products and services. We are dedicated to manufacturing excellence and to providing innovative products that make our customers more successful. Our broad product mix can be found in industries all over the world, protecting people and assets, while improving productivity and efficiency.
The Eaton Business System
- What makes Eaton stand out amongst our peers is our power management focus, our values-based culture, and our philosophy to run the enterprise as an integrated operating company. The Eaton Business System (EBS) is the embodiment of our integrated operating company philosophy — it is how we work at Eaton and how we run our company in a common way.
It all began in 1911…
- It was 1911 when a young entrepreneur named Joseph Eaton decided to invest in a new idea in transportation — the first gear-driven truck axle. And though we have grown considerably, both organically and by uniting some of the world’s most respected names in our industry, we remain dedicated to the spirit of innovation and ideas that inspired him more than 100 years ago.