Position – Production Order Supervisor
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Thane, Maharashtra, IN
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Manpower handling and material management on shop floor: –
- Manpower allocation as per planned manpower allocation chart.
- Monitoring and controlling of productivity of workstation.
- Recording and analyzing of work entries in ERP system.
- Ensuring availability of material and technical specifications on each work station.
- Ensuring that work is being carried out as per Safety Norms and with standard work instruction (right time right way).
- Ensuring product and Workstation cleanliness on each work station to ensure 5 S+ work practices followed on shop floor.
Work Safety and 5” S” on shop floor: –
- Person should be aware of shop floor practices like 5S, Kaizen etc.
- He should have exposure to ISO procedure for Health and safety and Quality management systems.
- Able to conduct Tool box talk with workmen and contract worker / trainees present in shift, at start of shift.
- Recording of unsafe act and unsafe conditions, near miss, first aid case, accidents if any in system accrued on shop floor.
- Timely closing of audit findings.
- Generating the scrap / hazard intimation form during shift working hrs.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You should be a Graduate / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical engineering
- You should have Strong leadership and manpower handling skill, customer intimacy, organizational skills.
- You must be willing to work in all three shifts on shop floor.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple disciplines simultaneously
- Should have solid understanding of Safety and quality standards and practices.
- Candidate must be aware of soft skills like Microsoft office-Excel, MS-Word and Power point for presentation and data analysis,
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Mumbai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time