Position – Mechanical Engineer – Motor Design
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Thane, Maharashtra, IN
Here we are engineering the Medium Voltage Motors. Mechanical Engineering pertaining to the induction motors that includes below
- Has thorough knowledge in design of three phase induction motor the preferably has an experience in IM design.
- Perform the mechanical calculations and selection of various motor parts like bearings shaft, etc. and prepares the designs and BOM in SAP and creates the documentation.
- Well conversed in AutoCAD and exposure to NX modelling.
- Versatile with Team Center functionality
- Offer the motors understanding the customer specifications and requirements.
- Has basic knowledge of the National and international standards governing motors and its parts
- Identify and select the components based on given specifications.
- Work on cost reduction and continuous improvements with innovative solutions.
- Analyze localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly.
- Support to manufacturing to solve the technical issues
- Communication with internal partners such as execution team, Quotation support team, sales team and external partners such as vendor, customer, consultant, etc.
- Should be an able, efficient team member.
- Education: Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in of 2-4 years mechanical product design of high voltage induction motors.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Develop what will be important tomorrow
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a smarter tomorrow. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
Keeping the world moving forward
We create technologies that take society further. How? Through electrification, digitalization and automation. We’re changing the cities you live in, the places you work, the energy that powers your home, and the way the products you love are manufactured.
We’re making a difference to the world we live in every day. We’ve reduced congestion in cities by 20% by using intelligent real-time traffic data; we’ve built offices using nothing but a 3D printer; we’ve created software that communicates with turbines in the middle of the ocean; and we helped NASA develop the Curiosity rover and land it safely on Mars.
By working with like-minded companies around the globe, we can create innovations that contribute to society’s success. It’s what inspires 295,000 people at Siemens to come and work together each day.