Molex is Hiring | Engineer |
Position – Engineer – Design, RF/Microwave
Company – Molex
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Position: Engineer – Design, RF/Microwave
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Location: Bangalore
- Educational Qualification: B.E (Mechanical)
- Experience – 0 to 2 Years
- Ability to understand/produce technical drawings.
- Basic Knowledge in DFMEA, GD&T and Tolerance stack up analysis.
- Candidate with tool design exposure would be an added advantage.
- Basic Knowledge in connector manufacturing processes.
- Good knowledge in SCR Process, BOM Creation, Various technical specifications and documentation as per the project requirements.
- Hands on experience in NX/Unigraphics/PLM Tools.
- Candidate having SAP MM Module exposure from engineering perspective is an added advantage.
- Confident, proactive character, ability to take the lead in challenging situations.
- Team Player, Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Immediate joiner preferred.
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”
For the win-win.
- Do rewarding work, and get rewarded for it. Contribute, and feel good about it. Come unleash your greatest potential while making the world, and the things you love about it, better.
- You are unique. There’s no one else like you. Bring your abilities, experiences, POVs and quirks to our team and we’ll succeed together. Because openness to diverse ideas drives better ideas.
- Doing your work, and your life’s work, aren’t mutually exclusive. We actively seek ways to break barriers in our communities to help people improve their lives through education, mentoring, job skills development and other kinds of meaningful support.
- We make the things people want and need, and we do so responsibly. We’re always finding ways to use fewer resources, operate safely, protect the environment and always act ethically.
- Your personal and professional health and development is key to our mutual success. We offer competitive benefits in insurance, retirement, educational assistance and paid time off.
- The best part about working here is that we’re responsible for our own success. That means showing up, seeking opportunities to learn and grow, and finding ways to create the most value.
Here’s how Koch hires.
Landing a new job can be exhausting work in itself. And we want to make it easy for you to put your best foot forward with some helpful insights and expectations for finding that dream job.
While some details will vary from company to company, and role to role, here are the four basic steps you can expect when you apply for a job here.
A perfect role awaits. You just need to find it.
Search our job listings. Once you find and select the right role for you, click “Apply for job.” You’ll be guided through a quick and easy online application. Have a resume handy, as you may be prompted to upload it.
Interviews are a one-two punch. Knock us out in the pre-interview.
This can happen in a lot of ways. A talent acquisition specialist might call you. Or maybe you’ll complete a video interview. Whatever the technological method, this is your chance to learn about the role and tell us a bit about yourself. Meanwhile, we’ll be determining if you’re a strong candidate for the role.
Time to shine, future coworker.
If you’ve made it to this step, we’ve got a good feeling you’ll enjoy our culture. We’ll be ready to learn more about you, so we’ll bring you on-site, or perhaps we’ll conduct your second interview via video or by phone.
Whatever the format, be sure to read our tips (below) to ace your interview before your big day.
Once you’ve completed your interviews, the recruiter, interviewers and hiring manager will meet to discuss and evaluate candidates. You’ll be notified of our decision as quickly as possible. We do typically interview multiple candidates, so timing will be dependent on when all interviews are complete.
If you have questions in the interim, please feel free to call your hiring manager.