Position – Senior executive
Company – Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa, we make real what matters, join our global team. Implements and optimizes technological concepts concerning solutions.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical engineering
- Total Experience: 2 – 6 Years of experience in the structural calculation for heavy machinery (advantage if he/she has Wind Industry experience )
- Experience in doing Linear, Nonlinear structural, Modal, and Buckling analysis, etc.
- Knowledge about the structural design of mechanical components – large castings, forged components, welded structures, and bolted connections
- Good understanding of Fatigue analysis ( HCF/LCF) and fracture mechanics
- Experience in Bolted/welded calculations using analytical methods and FE approaches
- Exposure to certification requirements for Wind turbine components or similar
- Familiar with common industry standards such as Eurocodes and IEC 61400-X guidelines
- Proficient FEA user, preferably with ANSYS Workbench and MAPDL (APDL scripting)
- Prior experience in software’s like” Hyper mesh and Abaqus ” is an added advantage
- In addition, it will be an advantage if you have experience using data analysis tools (MATLAB) and modeling tools (NX)
- Good communication skills with exposure in working with multi-cultural environments
- Responsible in taking ownership of projects
- Having a structured approach to your work and can handle simultaneous assignments without losing the overview
- Should be able to work independently and you can drive your own assignments
- Testing knowledge is an advantage
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are in every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework, and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
About The Company
- Siemens Gamesa offers one of the industry’s broadest product portfolios, with both offshore and onshore technology as well as industry-leading service solutions. The company was created in 2017 by the merger of Siemens Wind Power and Gamesa.
- Our mission: We make real what matters – Clean energy for generations to come.
- Our vision: To be the global leader in the renewable energy industry driving the transition towards a sustainable world
- Our purpose: Empower people to lead the future
Our 6 core values:
- Result orientation
- Customer focus
- Impactful leadership
- Ownership attitude
- Valuing people
Three strong business units
- Onshore Wind Power – To ensure the long-term success of your onshore wind power project, we provide innovative solutions – with geared technology including two platforms with modular design – based on our proven track record and technological excellence. We work with you at the first opportunity to develop a detailed view of your project. With our global reach, we deploy a regional focus wherever we operate, with technology adapted to local needs.
- Offshore Wind Power – When you are developing an offshore wind power plant, we strive to unlock the full potential of your project, while delivering a lower cost of energy. When you choose Siemens Gamesa as your offshore partner, we put nearly three decades of offshore experience, a mature value chain, and our extensive innovative capabilities at your disposal.
- Service – Siemens Gamesa offers one of the most comprehensive and flexible portfolios for the maintenance and optimization of wind turbines, providing a holistic, lifetime-care service through innovation and digitalization; from technical assistance to complete asset management. And not only for Siemens Gamesa wind turbines but also for third-party assets.