Position – Quality Production Technician – Gear Testing
Company – Flender Drives Private Limited
Location – Kharagpur, West Bengal
Looking for New opportunities in Flender India? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Flender India for our Portfolio Companies!Educational Qualification(s) & Experience Required:
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 1 year of experience in QC function with experience in Gear testingSkills Required:
- VBasic understanding of gears and gear tooth geometry.
- Should capable to perform gear geometry measurements in Gear testing machines (P-60 / P-100 / P-150 / Wengel-1600 or equivalent).
- Should able to develop or modify programmes for gear testing and confirmation
- Necessary report generation and documentation for Gear measurement results.
- Basic understanding of Quality Management (9001) and Problem solving tools
- Report generation skill (Microsoft office: MS word, MS excel and power point)
- Skill to perform dimension inspection (using micrometer, caliper, depth gauge, bore gauge etc.)
- Understanding of Basic Quality tools.
- Should have good communication skill.
What is the candidate expected to do In Siemens?
Performs a range of routine and/or non-routine Quality tasks for product business.
Acts in functionally defined technical processes and operations, according to guidelines and procedures; reports to Supervisor, Team Leader or Manager.Routine tasks:
- Gear Testing @ Gear testing machines (P100 & WGT 1600) in shifts (including night shift).
- Necessary report generation and documentation for measurement results.
- Routine calibration of Gest Testing facilities.
- Development / modification of new / existing testing programme.
Headline Call to action
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Kharagpur location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender Drives Private Limited, Kancheepuram
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time