Position – Lead Systems Engineer
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participates on a systems engineering team. Estimates costs and schedules. Organizes and structures personal workload to achieve consistent on time delivery against the Engineering Plan.
- Reviews technical specifications, estimates costs and schedules, plans their own work and that of others, initiates and leads engineering design programs.
- Mentors less experienced engineers while requiring little personal supervision, imparts technical expertise and experience to others, demonstrates a consistently high level of quality and personal integrity.
- Designs engineering systems and complex interfaces, gathers and analyses complicated technical data, solves system level design problems, performs system trade-off and coordination studies, creates novel design alternatives, develops reliability, safety and maintainability approaches, and decides on optimum design approach.
- Tests, demonstrates and documents system level designs, develops test procedures, leads design reviews internally and with customers, delegates works to subordinates.
- Develop the train control concept for the bids and delivery projects through analysis of the stakeholder requirements and interaction with the wider systems engineering teams.
- Previous experience in Mechanical, Electrical, power supply systems (working with System Integration). Knowledge of pneumatic control systems, Pantograph, shoe gear and high voltage systems and components would be a plus.
- Knowledge of systems engineering and development, functional integration, methods and tools. A good knowledge of product development processes and contribution to best practices is also highly desirable.
- Commercial awareness and capability to deliver cost optimal solutions.
- Ability to provide cost and schedule estimates on complicated engineering programs.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical Engineering
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Mid Level
Total Years of Exp – 8