Position – Graduate Trainee Engineer
Company – Siemens
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
We know that a business only thrives if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global and diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in many ways. Who knows where our joint journey will take you?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize, and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Graphics Engineering, AS programming, and BAU project design and Engineering support in response to requests from BT branches in the region.
- He /She shall proactively work with the team in project execution and quality management.
You’ll win us over by:
- We are looking for Engineering graduates (Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics) with 1-2 years of experience in design and Engineering Management for Building Automation Systems.
- Experience with HVAC systems, Networking, lighting, and electrical Systems will be an added advantage.
- He /She shall possess experience and knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Outlook).
- Experience in a similar position is advantageous and any overseas experience will be beneficial.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time.
- Good written English and technical writing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Create a better #TomorrowWithUs!
We value your unique identity and perspective and are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us.
Protecting the environment, conserving our natural resources, fostering the health and performance of our people as well and safeguarding their working conditions are core to our social and business commitment at Siemens. They are an integral part of our Business Conduct Guidelines and our corporate strategy.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and the globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries.