Position – Component Engineer
Company – Siemens
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Looking for a challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Drafting/Designing of steam turbine components in NX (functionality, effectiveness, manufacturing, assembly) including release of Drawing and bill of materials
- Strong Knowledge of GD&T, tolerancing, and drawing symbols is mandatory
- Performs studies to ensure proper form, fit, and function of parts and assemblies
- Troubleshooting for manufacturing deviations and field issues
We don’t need superheroes, just superminds
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical
- Upto 1-4 years of design experience
- Sound working knowledge of NX. AutoCAD or any other CAD software is a plus
- Strong fundamentals in Drafting/Design
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance or direction
- Familiarity with steam turbine products is a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.