Position – Quality Professional
Company – Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Elaborates and analyzes Quality concepts, methods, tools and procedures as parts of effective Quality Management Systems, in a specific Quality area, or in an assigned organization unit.
* Prepares Quality-related analyses, concepts, methods and tools, for respective management to decide. * Advices business accountable management in specific Quality-related issues. * Ensures and Implements quality related standards, guidelines and programs in a specific quality area, or in organizational unit(s) assigned. * Analyzes working environment and proposes improvements to management. * Keeps abreast of industry and legal trends in a specific quality area. * Drives and coaches unit-related general Quality projects in a specific Quality area. * Contributes to budget planning processes. * Trains employees in a specific quality area. * Coordinates a group of quality releated staff without leading the team.* Ensures effective cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders; clarifies issues.
- Audit skill is required in Wind turbine(Product Audit), Service, Maintenance and quality.
- Experience in IMS(Integrated Management System).
- Should know Marathi language.
- Climbing of Turbine experience is required.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Electrical
- Location – Pune – Jarth
- Total experience – 3-5 years
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.
With a worldwide installed capacity of 89 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 23,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock Exchange.