Position – Associate – FE Analysis
Company – Genpact
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Associate, FE Analysis
In this role, you will be responsible to maintain & create tableau dashboards, resolve any issues related to data accuracy or report extraction
- Rich Experience in FE modelling using ANSYS (Workbench & APDL) and HYPERMESH
- Experience in Static (Linear and Non-Linear) Analysis
- Experience in Dynamic analysis
- Experience on performing the HCF/LCF fatigue analysis.
- Experience in analyzing various systems and sub systems of mechanical components
- Knowledge of Composites, Fatigue analysis will be an added advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
Qualifications we seek in you!
- BE in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Knowledge in ABAQUS, Patran, Nastran
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job – Associate
Primary Location – India-Bangalore
Schedule – Full-time
Education Level – Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting – Sep 29, 2021, 10:36:53 AM
Unposting Date – Ongoing
Master Skills List – Operations
Job Category – Full Time