Position – Engineer – Valve Design
Company – Baker Hughes
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Engineer – Valve Design
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you a Design Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
In the role you will optimize the product portfolio through engineering standardization and harmonization of engineering/ manufacturing process across the global sites.
As an Engineer- Valve Design, you will be responsible for:
- Performing Configuration Management is a cross-functional engineering discipline centered on an approach, mindset, and process.
- Establishing and maintains consistency of manufacturing of Consolidated Safety valves. product in multiple global sites and manages changes throughout the system life cycle.
- Establishing and maintains consistency of a Consolidated Safety valves product’s performance, functional and physical attributes with its requirements, design, operational information, and manages changes throughout the system life cycle.
- Expecting to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Working together with people from the business unit and across the cross functional teams.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in mechanical component Manufacturing and valve assembly process , ERP such as SAP and PLM such as Team center
- Have detailed knowledge of Consolidated Safety valves design including understanding of required material selection and coded designs including ASME, CLS, PED.
- Performing activities that consider both business and technical needs of customers with goal of providing a quality product that meets users needs.
- Providing visibility and control of system performance, functional and physical attributes. Verifies system performs as intended and is identified and documented in sufficient detail to support its projected life cycle.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.