Position – Post Graduate Engineer
Company – Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Post graduate in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering from reputed universities, with good level of analytical and quantitative aptitude.
- High level of analytical and quantitative aptitude.
- Innovative mindset, with ability to propose multiple solutions and represent them using CAD tools.
- Knowledge of New Product Design & Development best practices.
- Ownership attitude to ensure quality of deliverables & focus on continuous learning & improvement.
- Conversant with Engineering standards on safety and mechanical design.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation & communication skills, with ability to successfully deliver technical solutions in alignment with cross functional stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving attitude & customer focus to deliver value.
- Excellent personal organization, ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.