Danfoss is Hiring | Associate Engineer |
Position – Associate Engineer-Product Design
Company – Danfoss
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
We have an immediate opportunity for a Associate Engineer-Product Design to join us at our diverse team. The Associate Engineer-Product Design will be responsible leading and conducting milestone design reviews and reliability considerations for New Product Development projects in RAC, while effectively coaching the teams in best practices and risk management.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Proficiency in Solid works and other CAD tools for 3D modelling designs, assembly & drawings preparation
- Awareness of engineering standard like ASME / NFPA, GD&T, stack up analysis, quality checks using checklists & standards
- Candidate should be self-driven with capability to execute application engineering & design request with minimal supervision
- Required to maintain good verbal & written communication with customers, team members and global manufacturing plants
- Candidate should be flexible enough to accommodate work as per business priority
- Able to read and understand drawings and technical documentation
- Experience in PLM tools like Enovia, product configurator & MFGPro
- Good understanding of basic manufacturing processes, design calculations etc.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- BE Mechanical engineering or similar degree proven track record
- Experience 2-3 years in product design and development
- Team player
- Positive and open minded
- Effective communication skills
- Strong technical knowhow and logical mindset
- Experience with working with cross cultural teams
- Candidate with basic hydraulic skill will be preferred
- Understanding of lean/DMAIC & CAD automation will be added advantage
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.