Siemens Gamesa is Hiring | Design Engineer |
Position – Design Engineer
Company – Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa, we make real what matters, join our global team. Implements and optimizes technological concepts concerning solutions.
- Monitors solution performance in the prototyping, test, and verification phases.
- Manages the commissioning phase with the customers, and analyzes potential malfunctions.
- Implements approved concepts.
- Ensures observance of specifications, under consideration of market and technology trends.
- Creates respective reports.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience(e.g. Turbo machinery or Heavy Machinery)
- Designing wind turbine components to meet the design requirements such as functionality, robustness, cost-effectiveness, etc.,
- Design for manufacturing, assembly, and service requirements
- Experience in developing concepts for mechanical components and drawings
- Experience In the design of bolted/welded and forged/casted constructions
- Good knowledge of specifying realistic tolerances using GPS/GD&T
- Good understanding of FMEA and Risk Assessments
- Drive technical solutions and reviews with the internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers and solution providers
- Exposure to International standards on safety and mechanical design
- Experience in 3D/2D designs in software like pro-e/inventor/NX
- Working knowledge of PLM / Engineering Change Management process
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are in every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework, and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.